- 180 g Ripe avocado (whole medium avocado)
- 190 g 0% Fat Greek yogurt (choose a no-added sugar brand like Chobani, Oikos or even the Trader Joe’s brand if you do live near TJ’s)
- Garlic powder
- Lime juice to taste, just a few drops typically
- Optional flavor bombs: 5-10 g diced jalapeños, tomato (skin only), onion powder, cilantro or cilantro powder
If you’ve tried Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole, you probably loved it. If you haven’t tried it, you’ve probably heard of it. Unfortunately, you can only get it in select areas of the US, but guess what? It is SO EASY TO MAKE and this recipe has almost the exact same macros.
Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole: 30 g Cal 30 | P 1 | C 2 | F 2
Team WAG Make it Yourself Reduced Guilt Guacamole: 30 g Cal 31 | P 1.8 | C 1.7 | F 2.1
- Place all ingredients in a bowl or container and use a potato masher (or any utensil you want, really) and mash the ingredients until they are will mixed and turn a pale green. Add more salt, lime and garlic if you want.
STORAGE TIP: Store in a container and use a sheet of plastic wrap to put over the top of the guacamole before you place the lid on the container. This will preserve the color of your guacamole and stop it from turning brown.