10 (serving size = 30 g)
- 126 g Chex rice cereal
- 85 g chocolate chips
- 30 g peanut butter
- 23 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 30 g chocolate PB2
- 22 g powdered sugar
We’re bringing back childhood nostalgia with our updated protein muddy buddy recipe (also known as puppy chow).
- Weigh out the Chex in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the whey protein powder, chocolate PB2 and the powdered sugar in a large zip-seal bag. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each one until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted together.
- Pour the melted mixture over the cereal, and toss until all the cereal is evenly coated. Transfer the cereal to the plastic bag and toss until each Chex is evenly coated. Store in an airtight container.