- 150g Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 15g dark chocolate chips
- 10g PB2 mixed with water
- 6g peanuts
- Sea salt
Finding desserts when you are counting macros can be challenging. Finding one high in protein that actually tastes good is even harder.
I’ve seen lots of viral videos out there for cottage cheese ice cream, yogurt bark, or protein fluff, and I have tried them all, but I never truly liked any of them. This magic shell yogurt cup, however, is an idea I can get behind!
The ingredients are simple, there is no baking or mess, and it is truly delicious! It reminds me of a peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen or a Snickers ice cream bar but with WAY more protein and a lot less added sugars. This is a dessert you won’t feel guilty about!
- Remove the top from your single serve yogurt, or add 150g of any yogurt to a cup
- Mix your PB2 in water to form a thick consistency, then stir into the yogurt
- Heat 15g of dark chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir to melt, then pour over the top of the yogurt to form a nice layer (You can also use a store bought chocolate sauce)
- Sprinkle peanuts and sea salt on top
- Freeze for 8-10 minutes
- Crack the shell, stir it up and eat!