- 2.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8oz ⅓ fat cream cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch dip mix
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped
- 20g shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions white and green parts, chopped
Want a simple crockpot meal that only takes 5 minutes to prep and has only six ingredients? Yes, please!
This crack chicken recipe is the answer to your winter comfort food needs. It is made with chicken breast, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, and green onions. I can’t think of an easier recipe to put on the meal prep list for this week. This recipe is naturally Keto, but anyone who needs something high in protein can enjoy it too. I have scaled back the cream cheese and cheddar to make it more macro-friendly, but if you’ve got the fat macros to spare, feel free to add another brick of cream cheese and adjust your recipe accordingly. I like serving this on top of rice, cauliflower rice, or loaded baked potatoes, but you could slice up some veggies and use it as a dip too!
- Lay whole chicken breasts into bottom of the crockpot
- Sprinkle the dry ranch dip mix over the top
- Cube the cream cheese and dot over the top of the chicken
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks
- Stir in the bacon bits, cheddar cheese and the green onions
- Serve on top of rice, cauliflower rice or baked potatoes
- Sprinkle extra cheese, bacon and green onion on top if desired