- 6 eggs (~300g)
- 150g mixed fresh veggies
- 20g shredded cheese
- 2g coconut oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (optional)
This farmer’s market veggie frittata is your healthy answer to lazy mornings!
It’s hard to stay on track with tasty homemade breakfasts on the weekends so my goal with this meal was to make something simple, delicious and low energy.
You can use any vegetables you like for this recipe. Since I like eating with the season, my first stop is always the farmer’s market to grab asparagus from my uncle and see what else is available. For this frittata I chose 50g asparagus, 50g onions, 50g mushrooms.
If you need a lower fat meal you can sub out the 6 whole eggs with 3 eggs + 150g egg whites. Want meat? Add in precooked bacon or sausage. You literally can’t mess this one up, it is completely customizable.
- Line an Air Fryer basket with parchment paper
- Spray parchment paper with coconut oil or another high heat oil
- Add eggs, salt and pepper to the basket, whisk together
- Add in veggies and stir to coat with eggs
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through
- Sprinkle fresh herbs on top before serving