2 (serving size = 75 g cauliflower + 42 g sauce)
- 450 g cauliflower florets (1 medium head)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 180 g Frank’s RedHot
- 20 g celery (1 stalk), sliced
- 30 g 2% greek yogurt
- 15 g low-fat mayo
- 15 g nonfat milk
- 5 g light squeeze of lemon
- 20 g blue cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Hit your veggie quota while satisfying that craving for all things Frank’s RedHot with this roasted buffalo cauliflower served with a macro-friendly blue cheese dressing.
Note that the cauliflower needs to be completely dry before you toss it with the buffalo sauce, otherwise it will end up soggy. We recommend washing it the day before so it has time to dry completely.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower and cut the cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the florets with the hot sauce and garlic salt. Spread across the baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 30 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients except the blue cheese and whisk until smooth. Add in the blue cheese crumbles and set aside.
- After the cauliflower has been in the oven for 30 minutes, turn on the broiler and let the cauliflower brown on top for a few minutes before removing from the oven.
- Toss the cauliflower with the celery and serve alongside the blue cheese dressing.
This recipe can easily be made keto-friendly by subbing all the sauce ingredients for their full-fat versions.