Carrot cake that fits your macros!
- 15 grams of Hodgson Mill Wheat Bran
- 15 grams of Quaker Quick Oats
- 18 grams of Ascent Casein Chocolate
- 112 grams of raw carrots
- 168 grams of egg whites
- Pumpkin Spice season to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Pinch of baking powder
- In a food processor, pulse raw carrots until you reach a consistency similar to oatmeal.
- Add bran wheat and oatmeal to the food processor and pulse 3-4 times until fine.
- Add in Ascent protein, baking powder, pumpkin spice, stevia and egg whites.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a mini loaf pan (preferred size is 5" x 2").
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until middle is thoroughly cooked.
Top with PBfit and enjoy!
Be sure to get 10% off your next order of Ascent Protein using code 'TeamWAG10' at checkout!