- 50 grams of pineapple
- 18 grams of P.F. Chang's Teriyaki sauce
- 112 grams of Smithfield Extra Lean Pork Loin Filet
- 25 grams of Krusteaz Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
- 17 grams of Krusteaz Fat Free Honey Cornbread
- 28 grams of Montchevre Crumbled Goat Cheese Fresh & Natural
- 14 grams of raw green onion
There are endless variations of the cornbread waffle taco, and teriyaki pineapple is just the beginning!
- Divide your pork loin into sections that weigh 112 grams each. Wrap each section individually in foil and place in a baking pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes until meat reads 155 degrees F.
- Once meat is fully cooked, shred the pork or slice in small, thin sections.
- Write the weight, macros and date cooked on the foil of the remaining portions of pork and freeze to be used at a later date.
- Mix 18 grams of the Teriyaki sauce with your meat. Set aside.
- Grill your pineapple slices. You can use a grill, George Foreman, or a pan on the stovetop. Or, enjoy raw!
- Chop your pineapple.
- Combine cornbread and pancake mix together with about 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of water. Mix until batter has the consistency of pancake mix.
- Divide mixture in half and pour into the waffle maker to create two, thin waffles.
- Assemble your taco using the cornbread waffles as tortillas. Fill your tacos with the shredded teriyaki pork and top with pineapple, goat cheese and green onions!