- 220g red cabbage, shredded
- 220g green cabbage, shredded
- 50g sweet onion, diced
- 50g carrot, shredded or matchstick
- 56g nonfat Greek yogurt
- 20g lowfat buttermilk
- 25g apple cider vinegar
- 24g brown sugar (optional)
- 30g Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
I love a lightened up mayo-free coleslaw and this one has a nice spicy kick to it! I like to serve on top of smoked BBQ chicken and rice bowls, in pulled pork sliders, or as a summery side dish at BBQs or potlucks.
*recipe adapted from Feeding the Fraser’s.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup mix together the remaining ingredients until well incorporated. This is the dressing!
- Pour the dressing into the slaw mixture and toss to coat.