Movement and Nutrition During Pregnancy: A Quick Start Guide
As leaders in the nutrition and fitness fields, WAG and The MINT Prjct are a perfect match, and we are excited to help you navigate your pregnancy. This guide will give you practical, easy-to-implement, and science-backed strategies to make confident food and movement decisions that support you and your growing little one.
- 38-Page Guide — Our in-depth guide will take you through nutrition needs in each trimester, food safety protocols, and movement modifications so you can eat and move confidently throughout your entire pregnancy.
- Additional Resources — Access to additional pregnancy nutrition and fitness resources from WAG and the MINT Prjct.
- Program Discounts — Get $50 off your first month with a WAG coach and 20% off The MINT Prjct's pregnancy and postpartum fitness programs.
Explore the Guide:
Pregnancy Nutrition with Working Against Gravity
- Pregnancy Nutrition Overview
- Starting Your Pregnancy Nutrition Journey
- Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Dietary Fat During Pregnancy
- Tracking Macros During Pregnancy
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals During Pregnancy
- How to Build a Balanced Plate
- Nutrition By Trimester
- Hydration Needs
- Weight Gain Recommendations
- Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Important Nutrition Reminders
Pregnancy Fitness with The MINT Prjct
- Introduction to Movement Modifications
- Fitness Assumption of Risk
- Power Lifts Modifications
- Olympic Lifts Modifications
- Overhead Pressing Modifications
- Other Barbell Lifts Modifications
- Bodyweight Movement Modifications
- Monostructural Movements (Cardio) Modifications
- Core Work Modifications
Pregnancy Goal Setting Guide
Helpful Reading and Resources
Get $50 off your first month with a WAG coach and 20% off The MINT Prjct's pregnancy and postpartum fitness programs when you download the guide.