Cauliflower shouldn’t get to have all the pizza crust fun! Making your own pizza crust is just as easy with zucchini and is perfect for sharing. Makes one 9” crust. 2 Fiber
- 63g Egg Beaters
- 40g All Purpose Flour
- 10g Parmesan Cheese
- 315g Shredded Zucchini (2 tsp Sea Salt)
- 30g Diced Red Onion
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- After weighing, place shredded zucchini in a medium bowl and toss with 2 teaspoons of salt. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. This will bring out excess water.
- After waiting, squeeze out excess water
- Preheat the over to 450F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together evenly
- Pour the batter onto baking sheet and spread into a think circle, about ½ inch thick
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and top with desired pizza toppings
- Reduce oven heat to 400F and bake pizza with toppings for five minutes
- Set to broil for 2-3 minutes to fully heat/melt toppings
- Serve and enjoy!