High-protein veggie burgers for those who need a meat alternative or for those who love variety!
- 42 grams Betterbody Foods Livfit Plant Protein
- 30 grams pureed pumpkin
- 56 grams of frozen, chopped kale
- 1 egg
- 7 grams reduced fat feta cheese
- Sprinkle of McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Pinch of baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal balls.
- Press each ball into a patty and cook in a pan on the stovetop.
- Cook on stovetop 15 minutes on medium heat. Flip as needed to cook both sides.