The Morning Routine Formula
Having a solid morning routine can help get your days off to a great start, decreasing your stress and increasing your productivity. On today’s episode, Michael and Adee describe their consistent morning routine and offer some helpful tips for building one of your own. They also explain how starting with one small change can dramatically improve your mornings and your life.
- 02:53 – Why morning routines matter
- 07:36 – Discovering the morning routine
- 09:13 – Going to bed earlier
- 10:04 – Michael and Adee’s consistent routine
- 10:57 – Meditation and breath work
- 13:19 – Yoga
- 13:59 – Journaling
- 15:34 – Goal setting
- 16:16 – Starting small
- 18:34 – Building a routine
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow along @workingagainstgravity on Instagram and leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts!
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne