Prepping for Pregnancy: The Nitty Gritty of Getting Ready to Have Kids
The word is officially out, Adee and Michael are having a baby! On today’s episode, they walk you through the entire process of preparing to get pregnant, from the conversations they had early on to the tests they took. Whether you’re thinking about having kids someday or are currently trying to get pregnant, this episode is packed with helpful information about how to prepare for pregnancy: physically, mentally and emotionally.
- 03:18 – Deciding you’re ready
- 08:22 – Getting off birth control
- 12:34 – The “Before Kids” List
- 14:39 – Fertility testing
- 20:21 – Tracking your cycle
- 27:26 – Finding out
- 29:12 – Decreasing stress
- 31:47 – Favorite resources
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow along @workingagainstgravity on Instagram and leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler