Mentorship 101: How to Find, Meet and Connect with People Who Can Help You
On today’s episode, Michael gives an inside look at one of his biggest strategies for success: having amazing mentors. He explains how mentorship has helped him to learn faster in different areas of his life, and Michael and Adee unpack the practical, step-by-step process of picking a mentor, approaching them for help and creating an ongoing relationship. Whether you’re looking to improve in one specific area or just want to build relationships that will enrich your life, this episode is packed with so much useful information.
- 02:18 – Michael’s super skill
- 03:42 – Why mentorship matters
- 09:01 – Avoiding mistakes and complacency
- 10:42 – Picking your mentors
- 14:01 – Approaching people with respect
- 18:28 – Asking for help
- 21:46 – Creating an ongoing relationship
- 23:59 – Finding people who are better than you
- 28:27 – Mentorship at WAG
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow along @workingagainstgravity on Instagram and leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts!