How to Overcome Insecurity and Develop a Healthy Humility
On this week’s episode of the WAG podcast, Michael shares his own journey of learning to acknowledge and celebrate his own success. He and Adee discuss how messages we pick up in childhood can be passed down for generations and shape how we view the world, and Michael explains how he has grown past those messages and learned to fall in love with himself. Finally, they offer advice for anyone who finds themselves struggling to acknowledge their success. You won’t want to miss out on this episode!
- 01:09 – Learning humility in childhood
- 03:31 – Acknowledging your own success
- 09:00 – Recognizing generational patterns
- 12:28 – Falling in love with yourself
- 14:40 – Celebrating moments of magnificence