How to Eat When You Travel
Michael and Adee just got back from traveling for 8 weeks in Europe, and the trip taught them some important lessons about maintaining nutrition and fitness when they’re away from home. After struggling in the past to stay healthy while traveling, Adee shares how planning in advance and committing to take action in the first 24 hours of a trip made this experience so much better. Listen in to learn what you can do to feel your best and make the most of your next trip, no matter how long or short it is!
- 04:22 – Preparing to travel
- 07:00 – Prioritizing the first 24 hours
- 09:09 – Planning for a shorter trip
- 12:20 – Nutrition and fitness strategies
- 15:30 – Intermittent fasting
- 16:13 – Eating out
- 18:00 – Overcoming challenges
- 20:04 – Coming home
- 24:21 – Practicing self-compassion
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow along @workingagainstgravity on Instagram for more content like this.