Expect the Unexpected: Baby Shai's Birth Story
“The number one lesson that I had was that you can prepare as much as you want to but no matter what you’re going to have to be flexible because this a completely natural thing that you can’t control.” - Adee Cazayoux
Things don’t always go according to plan and when baby Shai decided to show up four weeks early, Adee and Michael had to adjust their original visions and expectations for his birth. In this episode of the WAG Podcast, you get a front seat as they share their birth plans, realities and how things needed to shift based on their circumstances.
Learn more about how Adee and Michael prepared for labor and delivery together, what inspired their original plan, the importance of working together as a team, their biggest learnings as they became first-time parents and more! Whether you’re expecting now or want to get pregnant in the future, this is a must listen!
- 1:30 - Preparing for labor and delivery and working together
- 8:30 - Adee’s birth vision
- 14:50 - Why they originally wanted a home birth
- 19:30 - Home birth resources
- 20:20 - Adee, Michael and Shai’s birth story
- 43:50 - How to mentally work through expectations and necessary changes