Creating Confidence: Tips for Getting Past Fear, Building Skills and Making Progress!
Michael and Adee have seen firsthand the power of building confidence in their lives. On this week’s episode of WAG, they talk through some practical ways to work through feelings of fear that can keep us from making progress. And since the best way to be confident about something is to actually be good at it, the duo offers five practical ways to improve your skills and find some extra confidence along the way!
- 04:45 – Working past fear
- 09:54 – Improving through practice
- 15:56 – Finding social support
- 19:09 – Trying it yourself first
- 22:50 – Measuring progress
- 28:12 – The importance of mentors
- 30:55 – Creating a feedback loop