Could Your Intensity Be Killing Your Progress?
On today’s episode, Michael and Adee unpack one of the most important mindset shifts they’ve found in nutrition and other areas of life: valuing consistency over intensity. Though periods of intensity can be helpful sometimes, it’s more important to build a foundation of consistent habits. They offer three practical tips for creating consistent habits, whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just getting started on your wellness journey.
- 02:45 – A mistake of intuition
- 04:28 – When intensity works
- 06:05 – Consistency as the foundation
- 07:27 – When motivation fades
- 10:32 – Finding the lead domino
- 19:25 – Creating external consequences
- 21:25 – Building accountability
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow along @workingagainstgravity on Instagram and leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts!