Whether it's taking your shirt off around your friends, or wearing shorts in public - feeling insecure about your body is something many of us go through, even if we aren’t vocalizing it.
In today’s episode Adee and Michael are putting it all out there, talking about ways we can all start letting go of our shame and finally start feeling comfortable in our own skin.
What you’ll learn:
- Recognizing thought patterns that lead to insecurities
- Why externalizing your emotions can help you let go of shame
- 4 tips on how to share something vulnerable
We would love to hear from you! If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, let us know by leaving a voicemail at workingagainstgravity.com/podcast. And don’t forget to follow @workingagainstgravity on Instagram.
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
- iTunes! (https://apple.co/2Y4Qn7h)
- Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3gU2Tz4)
- Stitcher (https://bit.ly/3eQR0Ir)
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes (and other platforms). The more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?).
We’d be extremely grateful if you left a review letting us know your favorite part of this episode!