These sliders are equally fun to make and fun to eat. Not only does pineapple look good... it tastes amazing too!
- 100 grams of Pineapple slice
- 36 grams of P.F. Chang's Teriyaki sauce
- 112 grams of Smithfield Extra Lean Pork Loin Filet
- Divide your pork loin into sections that weigh 112 grams each, wrap in each section individually in foil and place in a baking pan.
- Cook at 350 for 40- 45 minutes until meat reads 155 degrees F.
- Once meat is fully cooked, shred the pork or slice in small thin sections.
- Write the weight, macros, date cooked on the foil of the remaining portions of your pork and freezer to be used at a later date.
- Mix 18 grams of the Teriyaki sauce with your meat. Set aside.
- Slice your pineapple into 4 thin sections weighing 25 grams each.
- Grill your pineapple slices. You can use a grill, George Foreman, or a pan on the stove top.
- Assemble your sliders and top each slider with 9 grams of teriyaki sauce!