These stove-top enchiladas are quick and easy! Use any meat you’ve prepped for the week to fill them. This week I had pork loin prepped, so that’s what I used. YUM! To find your raw to cooked ratio, weigh your meat raw then reweigh after it is cooked. This will provide you with a multiplier. Example: 15 ounces of raw meat weighed 13 ounces after it has been cooked. 15/13= 1.15. So if we have 2 ounces of cooked meat x 1.15 = 2.3 raw. We then would use the macros based on the raw weight.
- 50 grams of Mountain Bread Light Rice Wraps
- 112 grams raw of Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Cracked Pepper Pork Loin
- 14 grams raw green onions
- 14 grams raw cilantro
- 31 grams of Desert Pepper Trading Company Fat Free Salsa Del Rio Medium
- 28 grams of Kraft Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese
- Divide the 50 grams of Mountain Bread Light Rice Wraps into four equal slices. Slice vertically.
- Combine 70-84 grams of cooked pork loin and combine with fresh cilantro and green onion. Add sea salt if desired.
- Divide the mixed ingredients into 4 equal parts.
- Heat up your skillet on the stovetop.
- Place 1 serving of mixed ingredients into the Mountain Bread Light Rice Wraps lengthwise then roll and place seam down into skillet. Repeat steps for the other 3 enchiladas.
- Lightly brown enchiladas until the rice wraps are toasted.
- Top enchiladas with salsa and cheese!