Jicama is the new potato, with less carbs!
- 1 gram of olive oil Pam spray
- 112 grams of raw jicama
- Garlic salt to taste
- 85 grams of raw kale
- 1 egg
- Spray stovetop pan with four short sprays of Pam spray.
- Chop raw jicama into cubes.
- Sauté jicama on stovetop. Once jicama has been browned on all sides, add in kale and sauté.
- Sprinkle garlic salt to taste.
- Plate kale and jicama.
- Respray your pan with Pam and crack the egg into the center. Once the white is no longer runny,place on top of the bed of kale and jicama.