This meatless recipe is the perfect vegetarian side or main dish!
- 100g of raw eggplant
- 56g of Roma tomato
- 20g of sliced Sargento Gouda Cheese
- 15g Blaze Balsamic Glaze
- Cut an eggplant into 4 thick slices that weigh approximately 25 grams each.
- Cut a Roma tomato into 2 pieces that weigh approximately 28 grams each.
- Cut the sliced cheese in half, approximately 10 grams each.
- Spray eggplant slices with cooking oil and grill until soft.
- Build your slider starting with one section of grilled eggplant, add cheese and tomato. Top with additional eggplant.
- Drizzle Blaze Balsamic Glaze on top and serve!