Don’t be intimidated by making your own soup from scratch. This 5 ingredient (not including salt and pepper) zucchini recipe is so easy to make, easy on the macros and easy on the taste buds! Makes 6 Servings.
Use more or less broth to adjust soup thickness/texture
- 195g Sweet Onion
- 670g Zucchini
- 24oz (1/2 cup) Chicken Broth
- 30mL Fat Free Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Chop onion and zucchini into large chunks
- Combine chicken broth, onion, garlic, and zucchini in a large pot and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, lower heat and bring mixture to a simmer until zucchini is tender – 20 min
- Remove from heat and puree with an immersion blender
- Add sour cream and puree again until smooth
- Serve and enjoy!