When you cook bell peppers they become deliciously sweet. When you add cheese, you’ve got the perfect combination of sweet and salty with a satisfying texture.
These cheesy peppers may be simple, but sometimes you need something crazy easy like this up your sleeve.
They’re handy as a side, but I like to serve them when guests come over because it is easy for me to track, cheap to make and doesn’t require a lot of preparation.
- 4 Mini Bell Peppers (100 g)
- 60 g Lucerne No Fat Shredded Mozzarella (you can use higher fat if you have the macros!)
- Chipotle to taste
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and chipotle in a small bowl.
- Slice the tops of your mini bell peppers off and then stuff them full of the cheese mix. My recipe for 60 g was approximately enough for 4 peppers!
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.