- 145 g uncooked quinoa, any variety
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 43 g Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 35 g chocolate peanut butter protein powder*
- 15 g unsweetened cocoa powder
Finally! A chocolatey, macro-friendly dessert that is as delicious as it is nutritious. It may seem a little weird to use quinoa in a dessert, but trust me, the quinoa adds a lovely nutty flavor while providing the perfect pudding jiggle. Plus, it’s packed with vitamin B and complete proteins.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- When quinoa is cooked, combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until creamy and incorporated. The mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Top with blueberries, chocolate chips, coconut flakes or whatever else fits your tastes and macros!
*The macros for this recipe were calculated using BioX chocolate peanut butter whey protein complex. While you can use any protein powder you like, a whey protein complex (as opposed to a whey protein isolate) will yield a thicker texture.