Makes approximately 8 HUGE 110g Brownies (6 Fibre) Store each brownie wrapped tightly in saran wrap in the refrigerator. They will last up to a week if you can make them last that long! Adapted from @katieanne100
- 40g Oats
- 30g Unsweetened Cocoa
- 25g Coconut Flour
- 20g Splenda/Stevia (track the carbs in these!)
- 100g Pumpkin Puree
- 430g Canned Black Beans (strained and rinsed thoroughly)
- 100g 97% FF Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 126g Egg Whites
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 20g Mini Chocolate Chips (half for the batter, half for on top)
- 5g Baking Powder
- 5g Baking Soda
- 10g Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius, bake time is 25-35 minutes depending on oven and pan. You want them to still be a bit fudge-y when they come out.
- In a food processor, blend all dry ingredients until the oats are fairly finely ground.
- Add in all the wet ingredients except for the chocolate chips, blend until mixture is smooth and beans are fully pureed.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray, layer half the brownie mix, sprinkle half the chocolate chips, layer the rest of the mixture. Tap down the pan firmly several times to even out batter.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius. Test the cake by inserting a toothpick in the middle, it's ready when it almost comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, immediately sprinkle remainder of chocolate chips on top. Drag a fork across the melted chocolate chips.
Store each brownie wrapped tightly in saran wrap in the refrigerator. They will last up to a week if you can make them last that long!
Adapted from @katieanne100